Thursday, November 18, 2010

Natural Perfumes

I was going to do a post on the few perfumes I picked up awhile back at Whole Foods.

When I went to google more info on them I ran across a post that the Pioneer Woman had done on the exact perfumes...

So convenient! And such great taste she has!

I have the Guava, the Grapefruit and the Sandalwood. I LOVE them all so much I could never decide which is my fav. I keep the Guava in my purse so I probably use it the most.

Here is PDubs post on Pacifica Perfumes....
I know for sure you can find them at Sephora, Whole Foods, Earth Fare and online.

1 comment:

Annette said...

thanks. I do remember seeing that on PW. I am picky about my scents. I dont like them too floral or fruity. I probably would like the sandalwood. I will go smell then soon perhaps. thanks.