Tuesday, November 9, 2010

24 Weeks



Well we already take less pictures of the 2nd kid and he's not even out of the womb yet.

Honestly it's mainly because I'm fatter this go round so it's taken longer for me to really look pregnant, even though I'm bigger this time. And my camera memory card is full so we've resorted to using Benji's phone. It is SOOO convenient to be able to upload pics instantly off of his phone.

Any way, it's late, and I just got home from our GNO Thanksgiving dinner, we had a blast as usual. Hopefully by tomorrow there will be some pics to steal off of facebook so I'll have some to share.

Oh yeah! haha that is why there's whipped cream on the counter in the picture. :)

I was about to walk out the door for GNO and was taking it for my dessert dish.

No comments: