Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Do You Lilac It?



Yesterday was the first day I've felt remotely normal after a week of a nasty ol stomach virus.

So I felt like I needed a little cheering up! While Emery was at school I found myself in Ulta. (Sephora is much better, but we only have Ulta here so it does the job)....

One of the high school girls in my small group has this adorable lilac color nail polish that I have wanted for awhile. I finally remembered to look for it and let me say I LOVE IT! So fun and such a nice change from my usual dark polish.

It's from O.P.I and is called "Do you lilac it?" SO FUN!

I also just happened to mosey on over to the perfume section of Ulta and I found myself with a new one in hand.

I have a problem with perfume.

Problem is that I buy it. A lot.

Anyway I haven't "really" bought any in over a year or more. ( I usually get it for gifts).

I did buy some 'natural' perfumes, that I MUST blog about later, recently at Whole Foods, but I don't count those. :) (Since they were rather inexpensive)....

Any way, that's another story.

Yesterday I picked up Dolce And Gabbana's Light Blue. A perfume I've been dying to get for awhile. It was a perfect match for my new lilac nails. Fresh and clean and new!

1 comment:

Annette said...

Love "light blue". don't have it though. almost bought it last year for christmas. maybe this year. I am very interested in the natural perfumes from whole food. blog about it soon please.