Sunday, November 28, 2010

27 Weeks




Jesse is about 2 pounds now. I am exhausted! I keep thinking I don't remember being this tired all the time with Emery, but Benji assures me that I was...haha. So I'm taking his word for it and sleeping as much as I can....

My stomach has really been bothering me this time. It must be the hormones, or the pressure from the baby, or BOTH! I've learned to live with an upset stomach most of the day. It does kind of take the fun out of getting to "eat whatever" because most days I have to make myself eat.

I have been craving Texas Roadhouse fries lately! YUUUM! I also still find anything from Panera very appealing, which I craved while pregnant with Emery.

I've gained about 10 pounds give or take a few.

We just returned home from a few days with our families and it was a much needed break for me. I love going home to see family, but I also love coming back to our home. I'm so thankful for the way the Lord has blessed my growing family. It is so nice to come home refreshed and ready to start the routine again.

No comments: