

Today I scheduled my C-section for Jesse. I didn't realize what a relief it would be to actually schedule "the day" but I feel so relieved about getting that out of the way. So February 23 is the big day!
I went back and read my blog post from the same week this time in 08 (with Emery)...It was funny to see that I had gained 30 pounds by now with her! DANG GINA!!!
I've definitely watched it this time and have only gained 14 so far. I weighed today at my appointment, which I didn't think was very fair so close after thanksgiving. :)
I also read in my previous posts that my stomach DID bother me with Emery as well. I swear I just don't remember, but I blogged it so it must be true! Crazy the things you forget about pregnancy. I guess that's natures way of making sure you have more than one. Ha!
I did the glucose test, which doesn't really bother me, heard the heart beat and even found a new recipe in a magazine while waiting.
We are excited to have our big day on the calender!
1 comment:
YAY for schedules! I know it must take a load off. When I was pregnant with K I went for an appointment right before Thanksgiving/Christmas and then right after Christmas. They made me weigh twice because I'd gained so much weight in that one month. Yeah, that was a good feeling.
Post a Comment