Thursday, January 5, 2012

In Sickness

We have been through the ringer this week.

 Once we got home from Christmas in Georgia (remember I got home around 3a.m)...

the next few days Emery just seemed to get sicker and sicker. a few weeks before she had strep but we finished her round of antibiotics and everything seemed to be okay.

 Well by Monday morning I knew she was really really sick.

Sick as in Pneumonia, Strep (again) and TWO ear infections. Home girl was miserable.

 I feel so bad that she was so sick!

 Then a few days later Jesse started in with this cough and runny nose and one ear draining nastiness.

 I took him to make sure he didn't have pneumonia as well but his lungs seemed clear.

I'm still putting his antibiotic ear drops in that one goopy ear, hoping that he will recover soon as well.

 THEN, just as I thought we were on the mend I woke up last night around 4am with a fever and body aches/ head ache so bad I could barely get myself up to get some water and Advil.

UGGHHh. I seriously felt like I had been smashed in the face with a hammer.

I had no other symptoms though, just a fever, headache and body aches.

 My Dr. seemed to think it was just a virus and not anything that Emery or Jesse have had. So I am planning on getting this... WILLING THIS family back into health this weekend. Once Benji got home from work today I got in bed and I felt like my fever broke, I woke up soaking wet.

Who's ready to feel better!!! MEEEE!!! I know a lot of families with little ones are going through the same thing right now. So may we all feel better! HERE'S TO SPRING!!!



No comments: