Saturday, December 31, 2011

We Survived! 2011

Last year this time I was very much pregnant. Probably sitting on the couch much like I am tonight.

 TRYING to make it until 12 am...but I didn't make it and this year I probably won't make it either.

 Emery is feeling pretty miserable. I think it is just a virus. She has a nasty cough and a fever. I am PRAYING that tomorrow she feels better.

 Jesse had his ENT check up yesterday and his ears are looking good. He is cutting teeth like crazy, 5 now! I know that makes him uncomfortable and he is also getting so frustrated not being able to walk. I think he will definitely be walking before his birthday, but we'll see.

 Last year I made no resolutions. I knew I needed to just have a healthy baby and keep him, Emery, myself and Benji alive during the next year!

Well I successfully accomplished that. Emery is now 3 and 1/2 and Jesse almost ONE!!!

I can not believe how fast the year went. This year I am hoping to get back into a better, stable routine around the house.

Those newborn months are hairy! I know I just go into survival mode. This year I am hoping to get back to being more organized about simple things like laundry, dishes, cooking, etc.

 I also know I need to get healthy A.G.A.I.N...I try to tell myself that these are just my "plump fertile years" ahaha. But I know I need to lose weight and start exercising again.

 I lost most of Emery's baby weight, now I need to lose Jesse's.

 I'm leaving you in 2011 with the most precious blessing we received this year! JESSE WALLACE LADD! I am so thankful God saw fit to bless us with the task of raising him.

May I never take that honor for granted.


No comments: