He cleaned my house once for my birthday. and I was hooked.
Unfortunately for me we are on a budget....TIGHT TIGHT budget. I thought this week I would have enough money to have Willard come and do a deep cleaning for the new year.
But then Typhoid Fever hit (not really) Emery got sick, I got sick, Jesse got sick.
75 bucks in co pays and 100 bucks worth of meds later all my money for Willard was gone.
So today I BEGGED Benji to help me "be Willard". I needed this house deep cleaned. Vacuumed, dusted, laundry, sheets, trash bags full of CRAP taken out, corners scrubbed with Q tips...
That is what we did We even boiled paci's.
Benji had to run and go coach an upward basketball game around 11 a.m. so I did as much as I could.
We opened the windows, turned on the box fans and sanitized this entire house!
I still have a few things left tomorrow to check off the "OCD" list. But we have done a lot today and I am so proud of us for doing it together.

No comments:
Post a Comment