Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wait, It's Not About Poop?

So now that I've actually remembered where my makeup bag is.

 I've cleaned out my closet and decided that I've used the "I just had a baby excuse long enough."

I've started paying attention again to topics other than Jesse's poop schedule, his feeding schedule and even Emery's poop schedule...(Remember that nightmare with Emery). Any way. I want these.

I've wanted these forever. I know they are expensive but it's not like they are a fad.

They aren't going out of style. They are a NECESSITY!

We spent this weekend in Tennessee with the high school youth and it POURED buckets of rain the entire time. Now I know I can just get a pair from Target for like 20 bucks. But these are so much more fun! Every girl needs a splurge now and then.

Why not splurge on shoes!? Hunter "Huntress" Boots at Nordstroms

No comments: