I'll get back to Christmas later.
First I want to share about my sister's birthday. A few of her friends and I have made it a tradition
(3rd year) to head down to Atlanta, eat at The Cheesecake Factory, do some shopping at Perimeter mall and then end the night at Cafe Intermezzo.
It made for a long night for me because I drove back to Greenville that night but we had a blast! It's become one of my favorite days of the year and it's not even my birthday!
We are exhausted from a week away from home but we had a great time with both of our families. Emery and Jesse both came home with some kind of cruddy cold. Jesse is getting new teeth every day also so he has been pretty miserable.
I haven't had a chance to get to the grocery since we've gotten home, we have taken down no Christmas decorations, done no laundry from the week and our house is now over flowing with new toys!
I am hoping that this weekend we can get everything back in order before the new year.
I LOVE new years. I think it is one of my favorite holidays. I just love the chance to start over and have all things "new"...
We had a crazy past few weeks! Hoping that 2012 brings us peace, routine and order.



No comments:
Post a Comment