
Did I share this picture already?
My brain is mush. I don't know if it will ever return to normal.
These are my small group girls who are...well, did graduate this year! So sad. :( I will miss them so much!
Jesse has ear infection numero 4.
We need to drive to Gainesville tomorrow to drop off Benji's truck so it can get fixed so we can sell it.
I have to pack, which means I have to do laundry, which means I shouldn't be on this computer...so that we will be clothed while we are at summer camp with the youth next week.
Sorry...I got detoured by a phone call, a two year old who HAD to have her toenails painted, her hair braided AND her ponies hair braided.
I also need to throw stuff O.U.T. so that the guy that is going to deep clean my house on Saturday can actually get in my house.
I need to watch the DVD lesson we are teaching in Small groups on Sunday morning so that I can lead the discussion on Sunday, before we leave for Gainesville that afternoon to head to summer camp.
I need to find Jesse a bathing suit. For some reason they are all sold out all...over....town.... which I dashed around last night trying to score one. I failed.
But, instead of doing all these things I need to do I am blogging. Cheap therapy.
No comments:
Post a Comment