Friday, June 17, 2011

My Week In Review


Woahhh! I have mucho news to share here!

Jesse has finally started making it from around 11pm until 630am...then from about 7am until 10am. Which I call sleeping through the night! A few nights have been hit and miss this week, but I think he is getting into schedule of making all night.

Emery also decided this week that she was ready to go pee and poop on the potty. Praise the LORDDDD!!! Seriously, I didn't realize how much this was stressing me out until she did it this week. I feel so much better! I have known for awhile that she was ready I just couldn't get her to do it! Well this week she decided that whatever reward we were offering was good enough for her to submit to our demands...ha!

She has to be able to go, wipe and pull up her pants all by herself by the time she starts K3 in August. Well her birthday is July, 31st so alot of kids have had a while longer to perfect the art of pottying...haha. I am just glad we have the rest of the summer to get it together before she goes to school.

I can say that I am soo so proud of her! all my accomplishments in the past pale in comparison to potty training my child! ha!

This week brings father's day and my birthday. Every 7 years or so my birthday falls on father's day. This year we are celebrating father's day for Benji on Saturday and my birthday on Sunday.

I told Benji all I wanted this year was a clean house and for us to all be home as a family. So we started cleaning tonight and hopefully will be done by Sunday.

He also got me 2 tomato plants. It's kind of late to be planting tomatoes but they already had some fruit on them and they were on sale, so we planted them to see what we get. It stays hot here so long that I think they will give us some good tomatoes for awhile.

I went and got my hair did again today, my birthday gift from my mama. She, my sister and nephew came up yesterday to hang out and go to lunch. Emery and Asher have such a great time playing together.

If Ya don't know by now, my sister takes amazing pictures. Basically any pictures that look professional are either taken by my sis or by one of my friends. I usually only take pictures with my phone, Which is good and bad.... anyway. We had a great time with them, I only wish we lived closer!

No comments: