

Today I turned 33! I look back and can not possibly be this old! I feel like I just turned 21 yesterday. But I am here at 33, with 2 adorable, beautiful babies, a husband who is my greatest companion and a life I dreamed about. I couldn't ask for more! How blessed I have been these 33 years.
We spent the day together. Emery and Benji went to church while Jesse and I stayed home because he spiked a fever on Friday night.
For my birthday Emery picked out these adorable purple, blue and orange flowers, they are real but the water is turning purple hahaha! I love anything Emery picks out for me. She also picked out a Barbie princess card that said "happy birthday daughter" but Benji just crossed out daughter and wrote mama. It was the perfect card from Emery, pink and glittery and all girl.
Benji knows how stressed out I have been about trying to get this house as clean as I need it to function. (I word it like that because I realize there are different degrees of clean for everyone) anyway, he has someone coming this week to deep clean my house! How thoughtful and amazing! My mom got us a great patio umbrella for us to enjoy so that Jesse can join us on the porch with out being in the direct sun. I also got to get my hair highlighted and cut on Friday.
We celebrated Father's day with lunch a Wild Wings, which I didn't mind at all ( I love me some wings gurl). Benji and Emery have spent much of the weekend out by her pool.
I realize tonight that this is the last weekend for a loong loong while that we will all be home as a family. Summer has officially hit us and we will be here and there for the rest of June and July.
No comments:
Post a Comment