
Having babies has destroyed my body. More so with numero 2... I can not explain the devastation it causes to have no control over your physical appearance. I gained WAY less this time with Jesse than I did with Emery.
And Yet....It is way harder this time around to lose the left over baby weight. It would be different I think If I had always had weight issues, but I haven't. I struggled with vanity weight, weight that I wanted to lose but didn't need too.
Now I need to lose this weight and let me tell you it is hard to concentrate on healthy eating when you've been up every three hours during the night.
I'm barely staying above water here and the fact that I look like a deflated whale ain't helping.
Of course the babies are worth it. Most of the damage is genetic, meaning some women bounce back from pregnancy better than others. C-sections also add a whole different level to destruction.
I am one of the lucky girls who's genetic make up includes skin that does not bounce back.....
I'm learning to deal. It's just going to take some time.
No comments:
Post a Comment