Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Deal

Here's the deal. I'm exhausted. Benji's exhausted. The kids are exhausted. Well maybe not Jesse, but who knows? I think babies feel the stress from their environment.

I'm trying to be all things to all people everywhere at every hour no matter what the cost and frankly it aint working anymore.

I've got to get my head cleared. Facebook is awesome. I love being able to communicate with other moms, my old friends from home, my family I never get to see. I love sharing pictures with friends. I feel like I spend too much time complaining on facebook about all the laundry when I could be doing the laundry if I wasn't complaining about it!

Most of the time I access facebook it is from my phone now with the smart phones. But I realized that I'm checking facebook at red lights, in the grocery, etc. I feel like this adds more scatteredness to my day than I first realized.

It's overwhelming me again and I need a breakio. So I'm going to try my best to stay off facebook for awhile. I'll get back on eventually because I think it is a great tool for our times.

I'll still be posting here and you can email me, text or call.

Hopefully I can get my home in order and calm my nerves. Maybe I'll even read a book or two.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I hope things will calm down for you soon and you get destressed!!! Enjoy reading a book or two when you have the opportunity.