Motherhood is a tricky thing. Everything in me wants to keep my babies home and never leave the house with them! But I don't do that. I DO take them to Wal-mart and I DO let them play with other children and play on playgrounds and go to Church nursery.
Heck, I let my 6 week old spend the weekend with his grandparents. Both kids! Emery did it at that age and I did it with Jesse.
Just because I have thoughts about the germs at Wal-mart doesn't mean I'm not trusting the Lord with them. If I wasn't trusting I wouldn't take them!
Okay enough justifying. I wish I didn't even feel like I have to but whatevs...
How fabulous was this wedding! I am obsessed a little with this girl. Who cares about William!
She is beautiful and graceful and down to earth and HOME GIRL did her own make up for her wedding to a prince! Now that is my kinda girl. I did my own make up too at my wedding so I think we would be total friends.:)

I still haven't deleted the wedding off of my DVR and I wish I could save it forever so that Emery could watch it when she was old enough to appreciate it.
She asked if Prince William was in the marching band! ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment