Brenau was the FIRST college I went too. Ha! I graduated from North Greenville College in S.C. but I started out at Brenau Women's College in my hometown.
The couple years I spent at Brenau were by far the best years of my college life.
While at NGC I definitely learned more academically (only because I was married and wasn't so "social" haha), at Brenau I made life long friendships that could never be replaced.
I was a ZTA at Brenau and this year our chapter celebrated it's 100 years on Brenau's campus.
I went back for the annual May Day celebrations this year and it was so fun!
I got to see all my dearest friends, most of whom I've kept in touch with/ and talk with on a regular basis. BUT it was sooo good to see them in person!

Emery and my sister's son Asher sitting on the fountain. It's tradition that every girl who gets engaged gets thrown in this fountain. :)

All my friend's kids! sooo fun to see them all together! Asher was the lone boy and I think he was trying to escape. ha!

All the ZTA's that were initiated in the 90's or graduated in the 90's...I can not seriously believe it has been that long! I was initiated in 1996!!! crazy!!!

Finally, Tracy, Lucy, Emery and I. Tracy was my BEESSST friend in college. I love love love this girl! We had plans to stay together forever and live in a different state each year until we found men to marry! haha! Unfortunately for our plans, I found Benji and snatched him up fast and was married the year she graduated from Brenau. I had never met her little girl Lucy, (she is a year younger than Emery exactly)...so it was so good to meet her!
No comments:
Post a Comment