For real I'm just tired.
Like now more than before.
It just hit me this weekend. I think Jesse grew an entire pound in three days.
I look and feel gigantic and my walking days are over.
I'm not talking about exercise walking, I'm talking normal everyday need to walk to the bathroom walking..
The marriage retreat we went on this weekend was great. Our Sunday school teachers from when we were newlyweds put it on and it was so fun and so refreshing!
We stayed at a conference center near Asheville, which is one of my favorite cities for shopping and eating. We ate at The Market Place, it was delicious, and quiet and just what I needed.
Of course we skipped the dessert menu (I thought about having it twice) and headed over to my favorite place in the universe The French Broad Chocolate Lounge.
And much to my horror and Benji's horror (He more so afraid of my reaction) THEY were out of the chocolate creme brulee that I DREAM of.
So we were forced to try something different.
Which of course was divine as well. We had a caramel/dark chocolate mousse and a lavender creme brulee. I don't think anything that is made in a "local chocolate lounge" could be bad....
We are back home now. I have one more day of traveling, home for my nephew's birthday on Saturday, then I am home bound and happy to be on the couch until Jesse's arrival.
No comments:
Post a Comment