Sunday, February 6, 2011

Asher's Buggy Bday

Emery started running a fever last night before bed and then woke up around 2 (once the Motrin had worn off) with it again.

Please please please pray that this is just a virus and not the F word.

We BOTH had the flu shot but she had the shot last year too and still came down with the flu.

I can not get the flu! I'm having a baby in 17 days! I'm pretty sure they won't do a C-section on a mama running a fever, right?

Anyway, she's playing pretty good this morning, we stayed home from church, so hopefully it's just a teeny tiny cold...

This weekend we got to celebrate my nephew Asher's 2nd birthday. My sister is the bomb diggity when it comes to throwing parties.

I buy a cake from Publix and pink plates, SHE hand makes invitations, party favors, has cute crafts for guest to do, hand makes a cake special for Asher AND one for the guests. She basically puts everyone to shame! I totally think she should be a party planner. Asher's nick name is 'Ash bug' so this year his party theme was bugs. It was adorable and so fun.

We had a great time partying it up with all Asher's friends. It was our last trip to Georgia before Jesse comes!



Emery hanging out by the food and chillin with Elmo.

Birthday boy with his cake and his mama!

No comments: