Wednesday, January 26, 2011

He Did This!




Every time I can't sleep, or I have reflux because of this massive baby I think about THIS day...it was the start of it ALL!!!! Hahhaha.

No seriously, we just got a new printer that scans and prints and copies.

Benji spent literally SIX hours tonight trying to hook it up so I could put it to use.

I love him.

And I thought this picture was fitting to be the first one scanned in. I've always hated that we got married before their was such a thing as digital photos! I'm always so jealous of people with wedding photos on facebook.

We also are going on our first marriage retreat this weekend. I'm super excited about it since it will be our last chance to get away alone for awhile.

Trust me there will be plenty more photos scanned in. All you ZTA's better watch out. Your time is coming!

1 comment:

Casey said...

a weekend that changed the course of my life forever! good memories! i miss you!