
I couldn't find him on the Anthropologie website, but I found him when I googled the manufacturer, Jelly Cat. Here's the link to the website.
Over Christmas I did some major shopping in Atlanta. I'd have to argue that the only other city that may compare to Atl shopping is Charlotte.
I'm honestly not a big shopper, as in I don't do it a ton, but when I do I want to really shop!
Anyway, what girl doesn't love Anthropologie? I found this adorable Donkey there and I had to get it for Emery.
I told you the story about her calling the donkey in her "Little People" manger scene a "dongey" right??
Well Benji and I think it is hilarious when she says it. I figured if I bought her a plush donkey I'd get to hear her say it over and over again!
And she does!
She sounds so British when she say it too..... It's one word I never want her to learn to say correctly. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment