Monday, January 24, 2011

Crawl The Line



I'm pretty stinkin excited about having a boy to dress. :)

It's fun to dress girls, of course, but boys get cool stuff like this onesie I found.

Benji got all of the baby stuff out of the attic today and said, "it seems like just yesterday I was putting this all up...it goes by so fast!"

It really does seem like Emery was tiny enough to sit in the bouncy seat just yesterday.

I've got a mental list raging in my head that I've got to write down ASAP. I can't remember anything these days and I've got so much to think about and do before the big day.

I'm having a really hard time walking this week! I'm not sure if the baby has dropped finally and that is what is causing all the pain and pressure or if it's just because it's the end...I totally did not have this issue with Emery. It may be that my muscles aren't as tight since this is the second??? Who knows, It's very very frustrating! I literally can barely put my pants on because of the pain and pressure when I lift my legs.

Come on February 23rd!

No comments: