We aint never leavin this city!
I joke all the time (even though I'm kinda serious) that I prayed God would let us serve in a city with a Whole Foods and Starbucks.
Well he did!
I also found that Publix is a main grocery store in town, which I love as much as Whole Foods, for different reasons.
One reason I love Publix is because of their Apron Meals. They regularly sample full meals and always have a stand near by with recipe cards, telling you exactly what ingredients you need for a full meal.
These Apron Meals are super easy, quick and I've never tried one we didn't love.
BUT the reason for this post is to mention that this week Greenville opened it's first TRADER JOES!!!!!!
Hallelujer, Hallelujer!
Trader Joe's is a cross between Whole Foods and Aldi. If you can imagine.
The company is actually owned by Aldi, which isn't widely known I don't think....
Anyway, many items in the store are organic. They follow similar standards as Whole Foods such as no item has any artificial ingredients, colors or preservatives, no genetically modified ingredients, no MSG and no added trans fats. Basically this means I can shop without having to study every label!
Most of the items are Trader Joe's brand, which keeps the cost super low.
They also have super fun specialty items. I'm in love!
No comments:
Post a Comment