Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Halloween GNO 2010


I am super worn out tonight! I know, I know nothing new. We had a great but busy weekend. We had our family/Emery's 2year pictures taken this Saturday. Sunday after our normal church routine we went to Stewart Farms with Benji's small group leaders. It was so fun. We picked pumpkins, had BBQ, took a hay ride and walked a corn maze.

Tuesday was my monthly GNO. Our annual Halloween night. We ate out, IN our costumes then went back to Ange's house, had dessert and carved our pumpkins. GNO is a balm to my soul. I am so blessed to have these girls in my life.

In baby news, I realized I had not started taking belly shots yet. I felt like last night was the perfect time to start the series! Haha! I'm getting super excited about Jesse's arrival. I'm getting baby fever and can't wait to feel him in my arms.


No comments: