In my former days when I wasn't buying diapers and gallons of whole milk at a time I enjoyed splurging on Italian and French sparkling waters.
Specifically San Pellegrino and Perrier.
There is just something so refreshing and cleansing about a nice chilled bottle of Pellegrino, poured into a frosted glass with a slice of lime....that is perfection! Trust me on this and if you've never experienced it, try it.
Any way tough times called for a cut back on my international imports.
But, since I'm preggo I've tried to drink more water instead of my beloved Diet Coke....Which is why I was super excited when I stumbled across this gem at my Publix recently.
Way cheaper than my Italian and French loves and way more convenient since it comes in a can.
La Croix Sparkling Water comes in fun natural flavors as well. Yum!

P.S. I felt bad after dissing my Italian love, so I do admit that when Costco mails me coupon books with $$$ off of cases of Pellegrino I DO splurge and load up on a case or two. I mean who can pass up a Costco deal????
No comments:
Post a Comment