Thursday, January 21, 2010

Nature's Perfect Fruit


During the winter months Clementines are at their peak. If Emery could eat her weight in fruit it would be clementines, (she can also throw down some cherries but that's for another day).

Clementines are the perfect fruit for little ones. they are seedless, small. Easy to peel, sweet and full of nutrients. She eats at least two a day. Winter days are great for citrus fruits. ..... Benji and I have also become big fans of this perfect fruit. Sooooo good first thing in the morning or in late afternoon.

3 comments:

Me said...

Christopher's had three clementines in the last 24 hours. :) I don't know what I'll do when the season ends...peel oranges, I guess.

Kristi said...

haha. girl i know. oranges just aren't the same.

Diana Oedy said...

Agreed. Perfect for kids, and so good too. I also love that they are easy for on the go, and not messy at all :)