WHHHEWWWW! We had a whirlwind of a Christmas holiday. While I'm waiting/procrastinating on uploading pics from Christmas, I'll post on my resolutions.
I love love love New Years. It's a reminder of God's mercies being new each morning. We always have a second chance around the corner, IF we are in Christ.
New Years reminds me of this.... So each year I join the masses in setting goals.
I have to say that I stuck with many from last year. Including the resolve to work out.
So here's my list for 2010. :)
Do better at couponing, saving money at the grocery.
Manage my time at home more wisely.
Go to bed earlier!
De clutter our home regularly.
Focus my time on the people and things that matter the most, i.e...clean out the "clutter" in my relationships, spare time, hobbies, etc.
That's it! I think that's a a pretty lofty list. A lot easier to list them on paper than to actually do them.
Here's to 2010 being a year full of undeserved blessing and mercies fresh each morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment