
I've been thinking about giving up dairy.
Actually, I've been thinking about it for a long time. I may just do it this time. The ONE thing that is holding me back is cheese......I love me some cheese. Goat cheese in particular. But also Cream Cheese, Parmesan, Feta, Blue, Cheddar....you name the cheese. I love it.
I also love some half and half....and whole milk.
But I also really enjoy soy milk. And I like non dairy creamer in my coffee, so I don't think it would be that hard of an adjustment for me.
I was allergic to milk when I was a baby. I eventually out grew my allergy, but sometimes I wonder if it is still the cause of many of the issues I have with allergies.
Anyway. I may take the plunge. We'll see.......
1 comment:
You don't have to give up all dairy. I gave up all milk, ice cream and yogurts. My doctor recommended it because of my adult acne. I'm amazed at the change in my skin. Just because you aren't allergic anymore doesn't mean that your body necessarily likes it.
Post a Comment