First, my MAC bronzer which I've used for years. I haven't found one I like better.

MAC concealer. I do use Bare Minerals too, but when I'm in a hurry I just resort back to my trusty MAC. It's really moisturizing too, so that also saves a step.

I love love this lip gloss. It's by Bare Minerals and it has a great flavor, (which i think is a problem for a lot of glosses)....it's real minty and fresh.

I don't wear this all the time because it just takes some time...But when I do wear eyeshadow this is it. Bare Minerals is a fabulous brand! You just buy the kit for eyes and it comes with easy to do instructions on how to apply a great looking eye. This fun kit which I have also comes with a blush and a travel size of the Buxom lip gloss.

I'm a firm believer that if you could only wear one item of makeup it should always be mascara. This is a great inexpensive one.

Benefit is another one of my favorite brands. It has such fun items. I love this mascara and I often use both this one and the Colossal.

I remember the first time my sister and I ran across this gem. We both bought it at Mast General Store years ago. I have been hooked ever since. I actually use this for everything. My favorite use is to take off my eye makeup. It removes that leftover under eye smudge(after a night of sleeping in mascara)in a flash! I love it for dry cuticles and of course for lips.

Benetint Lip and Cheek Stain....there is a funny story behind this product. you must google it and check out why it was created in the first place. BUT it is my favorite product ever. It is a great natural looking blush. Because it is a stain you can use it alone w/o looking funny and it stays put

Finally, last but not least, my favorite lip balm. Burts Bee's...you can not get any better than this brand for lip moisture.
3 comments:
can you buy all of these and send them to me for valentines day? I need new makeup. I have always heard bare minerals is the best. never tried it. figured it was expensive. is it?
I have been looking for a good bronzer, I can't find one I like. Where can you buy MAC products? I have never heard of it.
annette, bare minerals is actually a pretty good deal. i mean it is more expensive than a drugstore brand but it is very pure and natural. you really can sleep in it w/o it breaking your skin out. you can get a starter kit with all the basics products if you want to try it out at sephora for about 30 bucks i think. that starter kit lasted me a year.....
diana i know that macy's in the oxmoor mall carries MAC. i think sephora does too.
Post a Comment