So today, yesterday and the day before, were good days.
You know what I'm talking about. Well, if you're a mom you do.
Some days are just better than others. Today I've caught myself thinking, "man, I love__________".
More than once in fact today I've thought that. So I figured why not take advantage of my overtly sunshiny disposition and list my loves!
Things I Love Today:
1. Emery: She finally feels better, which means she is in a better mood/and sleeping/napping better and this makes her so much easier to love.
2. Zumba: If you don't know what it is google it. I. Love. it.
3. Coffee: Today I would have married it if I could have.
4. The Lovely Bones: The book, I'm reading. I can't get enough.
5. Sleeping 10 hours: Like I did last night. (See #1.) When Emery sleeps better I sleep better.
6. Peanut butter: (See #2) I've upped my workout schedule to 5 days a week. I need/want/ have to have more protein. Yay for peanut butter.
7. Benji: He did all the laundry yesterday. And put it away. And let me sleep in (see #5).
8. Netflix...again, if you don't know. google.
9. 2010: The promise and freshness of a new year.
10. Nick Jr....makes it possible for me to go to the bathroom ALONE.
LOVE TO ALL!
1 comment:
Ah, the bathroom alone...you never know how much you'll appreciate it until you have a kid! Who knew it was a spectator sport?
Post a Comment