Saturday, March 8, 2008

Snow

Here is a picture of the table in the back with a ruler stuck in the snow. Now if you can't read this ruler look at the next picture....
Thats right that is 13 inches!


Now if you look close at the pictures of my truck one is before I went out and did the exact opposite of everything my parents ever taught me. Thats right... before Kristi woke up and could stop me I took my big ol' 4x4 Z71 with some BFG's on it out for a little spin in the snow. Let me just add as a side note, that thing is a beast!! Not one problem! Even on the few roads that I was lucky enough to find that had not been plowed by the city.(Don't let me get started on the city...what a bunch of kill joys...I had to drive around a while before I found unplowed roads!) I am still hoping to round up a sledding buddy cause Kristi is using the "I am 20 wks pregnant excuse" which I guess is excusable this time...

1 comment:

Riley said...

Benji, you should have called me bro, we did some killer sledding at Cherokee Park. I'm with you on getting wild on the roads when they are slick. I'm glad you got out before Kristi stopped you. Fun stuff!