.jpg)

Some things I hate about being pregnant.....
1. bladder infections
2. back aches
3. ligament pain
4. peeing every stinking 5 minutes
5. heartburn
6. caffiene withdrawl headaches
7. seeing the number on the scale go up every day, and there's nothing you can do....
Some things I love about being pregnant.....
1. finally having an excuse to sleep when I want
2. Wendy's frosty equals calcium and protien
3. being proud of my belly for the first time in my life
4. being able to eat six times a day and feel good about it
5. feeling Emery twirl around in my belly
6. knowing that my life will no longer be all about me
7. maternity jeans are the best thing ever invented
8. indulging in blueberries, blackberries and strawberries
9. having an excuse to sit down for a few minutes every hour at work
and finally......
10. the C-cup is quickly becoming a thing of the past
No comments:
Post a Comment