Saturday, March 8, 2008

19 weeks



19 weeks. Benji can no longer keep up with the belly bump. I have began to feel the baby moving. Feels like fish swimming around and bumping into my insides. It is funny and always catches me by surprise. This Wednesday is the big day. We find out if we are having a boy or girl, finally! I have been feeling pretty good. I could still sleep all day, (which some would say is nothing abnormal) but no more sickness. I get full really fast and indegestion has been occasional but not really a problem. I am still peeing like 20 times a day.

No more snow post. I have put a lock down on the blogspot. Benji can no longer access it without level 3 clearance....okay that is a lame 24 joke....which we have been watching alot of these days. Almost caught up with the regular seasons.

No comments: