Today was perfect.
I woke up late, Benji took both the kids with him to church early. Jesse is usually my alarm clock. :) Emery usually goes with Benji early because she likes to eat the donuts he gets for the youth and run around in the gym before her class.
I went to church, we came home. I requested Bojangles fried chicken for lunch. (yes, yes I did.) I have a neurotic aversion to going "out to eat" after Church. I hate it. the kids are tired, I am tired. It takes forever, so if we don't eat at home, ( which we usually do) we grab food from drive through and eat at home. But that is hardly ever. Especially since Benji put me on a food budget.
But since today was Mother's day I requested Bojangles. :) y'all for real, it is the for real deal. anyhow. Benji and I were too full from lunch to eat much dinner.
Emery had leftover spaghetti and Jesse had corn and a biscuit. He had a good lunch of chicken, green beans and mac and cheese.
After lunch Jesse, Emery and I took a nap. I think Benji watched golf for most of the time, but snoozed for a little....
Friday we headed to Gainesville to spend time with both of our moms. I think the kids were still exhausted from that trip because they were off the wall today! Both of them! GRUMPOS.
I took a nap and read most of the day but still managed to get stressed by Emery's crazy behavior!!!????
I am taking a few days/weeks/months off of Facebook. Haven't decided how long yet.
I am reading the book I talked about in the last post.
I have gotten back into reading. (praise LORD).....I have about 5 books I'm going through right now. (which is how I roll).
I have found so much "free time" now that Facebook isn't apart of my daily routine.
I'm going to get back on of course. But this has been really the first time I have taken more than 24 of a break from it.
Benji ordered me this pair of Hunter Wellington rain boots that I have been wanting forever for Mother's day.
It's been a good day and I am so so thankful for my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment