Today. I needed.
Benji's mom came up for two days while Benji's dad was at a children's camp not too far away from us. Emery and Jesse are worn out!!! Which is wonderful! I love when they can have full days and fall asleep easy at night.
Today at church was Senior Sunday. The seniors who were involved with our church get to walk in and be recognized during our services. They play a video of when they were babies and everyone cries and every year it makes me realize how short the time is I have with little babies.
I needed today. I needed to be reminded that the time is so fleeting. That the hours creep by but the years fly by.
I'll need to remember this when I'm holding down the fort while Benji is in Brazil.
I LOVE my family so so much. Every day I am so blessed to have a healthy marriage. A ministry with my husband that I can participate in.... thriving, healthy children, who WEAR ME OUT, but give me so much joy..... I give all the GLORY to GOD. I certainly deserve none of this.
This weekend, I needed and I am so thankful for our place in life at this moment.


No comments:
Post a Comment