Monday, July 4, 2011

Life Before T.J's.



Seriously I do not know what we ate before Trader Joe's came to Greenville.

This Mandarin Orange Chicken is a staple now in our home.

Their Fettuccine Alfredo is too.

Also their organic brown rice.

All in the freezer section. All ready in minutes. All preservative free, fresh tasting and wonderful!

Emery can put down some rice so to have organic brown rice available in 3 minutes from freezer to table is a dream!

They also have great prices on fresh fruit and specialty desserts. (Which I should not buy!)

I Don't even know what I did before! It's like a baby in the family, you can't imagine your life without it.

2 comments:

Dana said...

Poor Jenny just got a Publix...and you're rubbin' your Trader Joe's love in!! :)

I seriously wish I could go to one. I've only been to a Whole Foods.

Kristi said...

I do love Publix just as much!