Thursday, July 21, 2011

Just A Little Bit



I had all the intentions of blogging alot tonight.

We had a great day but I am beat.

Emery had what I thought was a bladder infection. It wasn't, just some chaffing and irritated skin due to summer time heat, swimming you know.

Anyway they needed a urine sample. So I held my stubborn 2 year old over the toilet at the Dr's office for an H.O.U.R.

I really thought they may have to cath her to get a sample. Finally I promised her enough bribes that she let out just enough drops to get a culture.

She didn't have one.

Definitely the worst Dr's appointment experience I've had so far.

Except for the day I had to take Jesse at 6 weeks and they sent me straight to the hospital.

So. I'm tired.

I leave you with two pictures I think are great.

One from Benji's Brazil trip.

One from my GNO last night....SOOO FUNNN!

Hopefully next week during vacation I will have time to blog away.

P.S. Jesse slept from 830 to 530 last night.

No comments: