Well....The last few weeks of pregnancy I started buying paper plates since I couldn't keep up with dishes. At Christmas my mom restocked the paper towels that I had sworn off and she brought more when she came up for Jesse's birth.
Now I've decided we're not planting a garden this year.....
I guess I'm not as green as I thought.
The garden thing, well it never works out as good as I imagine. Mostly because we are gone so much during the summer.
Benji usually plants it as my mothers day gift, but this year I want him to build me a raised garden bed instead, so we can compost and so that we can add rich soil and so that he doesn't have to worry about grass getting into the bed every year.
Sounds like a win win to me right?
I would never ever think of using a cloth diaper. Not for a million dollars.
I haven't been to Whole Foods to buy our local eggs in probably 6 months.
But we still recycle. So that counts for something right?
There is just something about a newborn that makes me not as green.
I'll get back to it I swear.
When Jesse's one. That's my goal. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment