Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Brand New Day!



We made it to church today! Just in time for the Easter service. It was so good to be back with my church family. 8 weeks is a long time to be gone!

After church we came home and ate a quick Easter lunch. I would rather eat at home on Sundays because it's so less stressful and so nice to rest after a long week.

After lunch Benji headed to Gainesville to see his mom since it was her birthday.

He wanted to take the kids, of course I didn't mind! As soon as they left I hit the sack and slept for about 4 hours. I needed that rest more than anything after this week.

Emery got to spend time with her "Lydie girl" and to see her Grammy on her birthday and I got to sleep. Win win for everybody!

I'm hoping that today represents not only the "unofficial beginning" of spring but also the beginning of our new normal. It's been a crazy few weeks and I'm ready to get into a routine.

Jesse went back into his big boy crib last night. We had moved him into his room right before his hospital stay but moved him back into our room after.

He does, (or I do) so much better when he is in his own room. He only woke up once last night. Fed at 11, 3 and then at 630. A few more weeks and I think he'll be making it through the night.

No comments: