Today I am here to admit that I am addicted to my smart phone.
I know, I know, I'm about five years late in jumping on the wagon, BUT I got mine for 100 bucks and I laugh at everyone who paid 500 dollars for an iPhone 5 years ago. :)
One of the biggest reasons I love my phono is the 9 mega pixel camera it has in it.
Every picture I've taken since I got it in February has been taken with my phone. It is so so convenient. I can upload it instantly to my Facebook then I save it to my blog when I use it for a blog post. Every picture you've seen is either from my phone, Benji's phone OR Kathi took it with her camera! Ha! She's a great photographer and I love that she captures so many moments of Emery's life.
I'm still recovering from Benji's trip last week. I am exhausted! Emery has been so difficult lately. I know it's her age but I feel like I fight a new battle every single day.
Yesterday she refused to nap. This behavior is totally new, even when we were having trouble with her getting out of bed at night (which we finally resolved) she was still taking great naps.
Well yesterday she decided it was the day to start acting like a demon possessed two year old.
I ended up holding her door closed for an HOUR while she pulled on the handle and screamed her head off. She was jumping over the baby gate I had put up!
She finally gave up and laid down, slept for an hour. By then Jesse was awake and hungry.
Needless to say that wore me out, physically and emotionally. I still hate hearing her cry, even if I know it's for her own good. Crying for an hour is torture for me as well as for her.
MMO started back again this week, so hopefully we will have a good May with no more hospital stays or sickness!
Once she gets out of school for the summer I'll be frantically searching for ways to entertain her.
1 comment:
Hey, just a thought. I don't know if you are still having trouble with naptime, but for a while we put a child proof door knob on the inside of Lana's room, so she couldn't get out. If you are having problems with her wanting to come out during naptime or night time, worked great for us. Also, if she wakes up earlier than you, you will know she can't be wandering around the house by herself....
Post a Comment