Thursday, March 10, 2011

Jesse Wallace Ladd: Official Blog Debut

Holler! I finally got my computer back. Thank goodness I had just ordered my new phone that lets me access the Internet or I totally would have cracked under the pressure of no facebook for two weeks!

I would have missed all the pictures my family and friends have posted of my new little buddy, what would I have done?

I have so so much I want to share here, tons of pictures from Jesse's birth and first few days. First though I've got to post some of the photos my friend Liz and her photography partner took in our home on Tuesday.

I've been SO BLESSED to have photographer friends and a sister who takes great pictures!

Hopefully I'll post again soon. We are still adjusting here to a family of four. Jesse is sleeping GREAT! Emery is the one we are having trouble with! Ha! She's started waking up again in the middle of the night. I think it's just how her frustration with all the change is manifesting itself. She's been great with him and seems to not be jealous or insecure about him being here at all.

Don't you just LOVE this little man? :)



4 comments:

Me said...

Aaah! Too much cute! Stop making my uterus ache! ;-)

Lori said...

Love that last picture of him!! He looks like he's smiling in his sleep!

josh said...

Oh Kristi...he is perfect! Congratulations! I love all the pictures! Post more !!!

josh said...

PS...it says Josh...but this is Kristen :)