I'm going out of order I know. I'm just going to have to sit down and think more about the hospital pictures and the whole time there, so I'll save that one for a day I have more time.
Emery has been GREAT with Jesse. She loves him so so much. It's been such a blessing to see her with him. I know that for awhile she will help me take care of him, but soon enough he will be taking care of her. He will protect her and stand up for her as her brother. :) Such a sweet thing to think about. My heart almost burst every time they are both sitting with me.
The only thing better than having a kid is having TWO kids!

1 comment:
Sweet picture of the two of them, and I'm glad the post title doesn't refer to having a second kid! ;-)
Post a Comment