Saturday, March 26, 2011

No Contingency Clause Here



I'm glad and I'm sure you are too that my JOY comes from the LORD and not my circumstances. My happiness and peace of mind are not contingent on the every day happenings in the Ladd home.

I just wanted/needed to make that clear. I tend to be a glass half empty kinda blogger.

I have more good days than bad days around here and I don't necessarily blog about all the good ones, because well blogging is cheap therapy! Ha!

And frankly I like to keep it real and I know that when I read that other bloggers/friends are going through the same struggles I am, I feel less alone, So I share my struggles hoping you can feel the same: less alone in the big ol world of mommyhood/wifeness.

Plus rainbows and sunshine blogs are just kinda boring to me and I know it aint tha truth! I know every one's got good and bad days just like me.

So that's my disclaimer. Trust me, I've seen my share of REAL problems, tragedy, loss etc. I have no real problems here. I get that.

My children are my greatest blessings, I want a million more! I mean have you seen my kids? Who wouldn't want more?

No comments: