What I really want right now is to blog a few different post tonight, but I'm just too exhausted! Today and yesterday pregnancy fog hit me pretty hard. I have felt terrible the past few days.
So here's my summary of what I wanted to blog about separately...
I have found a new healthy treat. Kefir. Lately it has been something that has really helped settle my sensitive stomach.
The September issues of all the magazines are out! Yahooo! September marks the beginning of the new fashion season, which is fun because I always seem to think of fall as the start of the new year as well. I still buy the academic year calenders that run from August to August. Benji's work year revolves around his student's school year, which I love! (it's the perpetual student in me). So pick up the September issues of Vogue, Elle, even Martha Stewart's Living had a fabulous Sept issue. It's the biggest month for all periodicals.
The first weekend in September I'm headed to the beach for a weekend of girls only fun. I'm so thankful for the girls that God has placed in my life. These girls enrich and bless my life more than they will ever know.
Finally, I can not quit watching Diners, Drive In's and Dives on the Food Network. I think it must be the pregnancy. The food looks SO amazing! I want to travel all over the U.S and visit every place that's filmed.
All right, I wanted to add pictures, but I'm donzo for the night. Off to the bath to relax and read one of my Sept issues. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment