I can say with out hesitation that it was the best decision I ever made.
People like to ask married couples "what's the hardest thing about marriage?"
We have always replied, "our marriage is easy, life is what's hard."
I still feel that way today. Benji is someone I never grow tired of being around, someone I can always count on no matter what...and someone who can always make me laugh, even when I don't feel like laughing.
I realize that there are not many men like Benji in the world, and the fact that I snagged him, well that blessing is not wasted on me. I appreciate his hard work, dedication to God, dedication to me and his dedication to Emery.
Thank you LORD for my husband!
1 comment:
9 years!!! where does the time go? i have quite a few memories of that weekend.....ones that i'll never forget!
Post a Comment