Sunday, August 29, 2010

Welcome To The Honeymoon

14 weeks today! Wahhooo! This thankfully means that I'm through the first trimester. The nausea has subsided and the fatigue is slowly disappearing as well. They call the 2nd trimester the honeymoon period and for good reason! You are over the yuckiness of the 1st but not so huge that you're miserable (like in the 3rd).

I do have a cold this week (compliments of church nursery) which has made me feel pretty horrible, but I'm looking forward to be over it and getting some energy back.

Baby2 is about the size of a lemon now. All parts are formed and in place, now we are just baking and rising until due date!

I've not gained any weight as of yet. I've really tried to be careful this time around. I hated the weight loss after having Emery....not to metion I started this pregnancy out 20 lbs heavier than with the first.

I also can not wait to find out what this baby is. I seriously do not know how people wait until the birth. I want to know now!

No comments: