Friday, March 6, 2009

Peas Take Two

So finally. Emery likes peas. She doesn't LOVE them like she loves sweet potatoes but she likes them. Better if they are chilled.

We are having a great time trying new foods. I am having a great time making them. Today I made a batch of green beans. For 2.09 I made the equivalent of around 12 jars of baby food. I have now made batches of sweet potatoes, peas, carrots and green beans. I'm making peaches tonight.

3 comments:

Me said...

Yay for homemade baby food! What does she think of the green beans? We've done sweet potatoes, carrots, and butternut squash, and I want to start green veggies next. I also tried making rice cereal from scratch this week - it looks more appealing than the boxed stuff, I think, but Christopher likes either one.

Kristi said...

i just made green beans today so she will try them tomorrow.

i feed her the peas with sweet potatoes at the same time. she doesnt love them but she will eat them.

i could not get her to eat cereal at all. since she is on formula the ped. said it was okay if she didn't eat it b/c there is iron in the formula. im gonna try oatmeal soon.

i didnt think of squash that will be next!

The Cooks said...

Kristi,
She is awesome! So cute.

Hope you guys are well,
Lorann