Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cemetery


Some recent events have lead me to reminisce on our time at Southern Seminary. We are so happy and blessed to be back in Greenville. But every now and then I get a twinge of sadness, missing Louisville.

Our life just changed so fast that sometimes I feel like I haven't even had time to process it all, to reflect on what transpired over the last year.

Before we headed off to seminary there were a few....Well more than a few, but anyway, that tried to "talk" us out of going.

They told us we would come out "cold", "dead".....

"Why would you want to go to cemetery?" That is seriously what one person asked.

We also actually had someone give us an article that was written against seminaries.... Or Something like that.

Just for the record it was the best decision Benji and I ever made. The four years we spent at Southern were the best, and hardest four years of our lives.

I am so thankful that there is still a seminary that teaches The Truth.

Check out Dr. Mohler and Dr. Moore's blog. They're in my blog roll. You will be blessed, challenged, encouraged.

Greenville is my home, but Louisville has my heart.

No comments: