Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sugar Coma

Here are some of the most recent pictures of the sweetest girl in the world. I am having the time of my life....


This is her exersauser. Emery likes to play in it first thing in the morning after her first bottle. I get to enjoy my coffee while she explores her new world. We laugh and squeal and talk all morning. :)


I found her after one nap carrying on a quite deep conversation with Mr. pig. She wakes up jabbering, so I started putting her pig in her crib so she would have someone to talk to.



So cereal wasn't our fav. Emery made it known and we moved on to chilled sweet potatoes. I made my own baby food! I was quite proud of my frugalness. I bought 3 potatoes, boiled, whipped and strained them. 3 potatoes should be enough to get me through to when she is ready to eat them just mashed. I'm planning on making peas and carrots next.

No comments: