And here we are at graduation dinner with my mom and Benji's parents. We went to my favorite place in Louisville, Avalon. It's is the great little restaurant on Bardstown Rd. They have cool outside seating, with blankets and heaters for when it gets chilly at night.

We are leaving for the beach tomorrow. I'm a little nervous about traveling so far, but am confident that God will keep Emery put for as long as she needs to be. I looked for a maternity bathing suit for about 3 weeks. I finally found one at Target that will work, but I'd have to say that It was kind of depressing.
As far as pregnancy goes, I am feeling pretty good still. Prevacid basically saved me. The acid reflux was really annoying and it was actually starting to depress me. It was constant, morning to night. My Dr. prescribed the miracle drug, and I haven't had a problem since.
Emery's kicks are getting stronger and a lot of times painful! She doesn't move as much as she did when I first started noticing her,(because she is running out of room) but when she does move it is forceful!
She is probably a little over 3lbs now and is basically just putting on fat and practicing breathing, swallowing and opening her eyes....getting ready to enter the world. I have noticed the funny feeling of her hiccups. It's like she is playing a drum in there.
Something I wasn't expecting was that most of my stomach issues of the 1st trimester have come back. It is definitely better since I started taking prevacid, but lets just say I definitely haven't had the usual constipation that most women complain of in pregnancy. I know this is probably TMI but you know, it is pregancy we are blogging about here.....I want to look back with Emery one day and say "see what you put me through while you were in my belly!"
My skin is pretty itchy and strech marks have made their appearance, BUT no swelling of the hands or feet yet, so I'm thankful about that!
Guess that is enough for now. I'll be posting some pictures from the beach in a few weeks. That is if someone can get my whaleness to fit in the frame of the camera lens......
No comments:
Post a Comment